We provide a lot of services to our clients, including designing and building websites that are thoughtful, pretty to look at, simplify mobile navigation, and make the user experience a dream.
That’s all well and good, but a great website doesn’t have much impact if you can’t find it, right?
That’s where you come in.
…a search engine junkie? Do you like to geek out about tracking and reporting? Can you put the difference between CPC and CPM into layman’s terms for the rest of us?
Do you enjoy being part of a team, but also feel comfortable owning your shiz?
If so, read on.
DO YOU HAVE…
- Bach or tech degree?
- Minimum of 1-2 years paid search experience?
- Knowledge of search engine optimization, search engine platforms, search analytics, and site analytics?
- Ability to work with large data sets and present reporting in a way that provides clear and actionable results?
- Client-facing reporting and presentation skills?
- Proficiency in Excel, including comfort with conditional formatting, advanced formulas, and pivot tables?
- Strong organization and an attention to detail?
- (MOST IMPORTANTLY) A good personality/heart/sense of humor?
YOU CAN EXPECT TO SPEND TIME…
- Interacting with search engines (Google, Yahoo/Bing) to understand their services, capabilities, and operational requirements.
- Identifying and developing the most effective and cost-efficient paid search campaigns, including ad groups, keywords, bidding, and budget strategy.
- Working with analytic tools.
- Monitoring results against specific key performance indicators and conversion goals.
- Contributing to landing page strategy and analyzing results, distilling insights on what’s working what’s not, and providing recommendations for optimizations and/or tests.
- Developing and maintaining detailed analysis and reporting of all paid search ad campaigns on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis (depending on client requirements).
- Creating client-facing presentations that summarize and synthesize campaign performance.
- Managing day-to-day expectations and communications with client as necessary.
- Staying current in industry best practices and changes in various Platform UIs.
- Potentially supervising, training, and mentoring junior team members.
- Being your smart, awesome self while having some fun with other smart, awesome people (plus a couple pups).
Sound good? Good.
Hit us up to get the ball rolling.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.