Being an agency, we have many clients to keep successful (and happy) on a daily basis. From large-scale projects to broad retainer responsibilities, we depend on our organized account leads to keep us both in line and on time.
Our account managers are exceptional at their jobs, but things have gotten a little (okay, a lot) busier around these parts lately and we need a methodical, chill, and eager-to-learn individual to help support our project management and administrative initiatives.
… a dedicated note taker, list maker, and timeline creator? Do you live for details? Do you enjoy the tiny triumph of checking off each thing on your to-do list? How about keeping others on track (by being a grade-A BOSS, not bossy, of course)?
Are you comfortable taking direction, but also a go-getter who gets a rush from seeing a project through from start to finish?
If so, read on.
DO YOU HAVE…
- Bach degree with concentration in marketing, business, or communications?
- At least 1 year experience in project management?
- Knowledge of project management methodology?
- Willingness to become an expert in PM tools?
- Top-notch communication skills?
- Comfort being in front of clients when necessary?
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, skill-developing environment?
- (MOST IMPORTANTLY) A good personality/heart/sense of humor?
YOU CAN EXPECT TO SPEND TIME…
- Taking detailed notes in meetings, both internal and external.
- Helping to develop project schedules with appropriate benchmarks.
- Outlining duties for creative, writing, development, and media teams, and entering tasks into PM system.
- Assisting in preparing client invoices.
- Scheduling meetings and calls.
- Answering the Hatch 130 Hotline and directing calls as necessary.
- Juggling multiple (imaginary) balls at a time.
- Sometimes throwing real balls if you feel like playing with our offices pups! (Not mandatory, more like a perk.)
Sound good? Good.
Hit us up to get the ball (yeah, another ball reference) rolling.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.