Let us ask you a question: When you type a search into Google and hit that magnifying glass icon, how far down do you scroll in your search results? Just to see the top three postings? Halfway down the page? Be honest; have you ever even toggled to Page 2?
The point is that search engine rankings matter big time for websites and the brands attached to them. This is precisely why “SEO” has become a common buzzword (well, technically it’s an acronym, but whatever) in every boardroom and on every marketing call.
We’re over here making sweet websites for our clients, but they aren’t going to be successful if they are just floating out in World Wide Web space.
That’s why we need you to help us lasso them in.
…a master of keywords? Do you strive to feel like an air traffic controller directing visitors to site pages? (Bonus points if you have your own little wand thingies.) Do you preach about backlinks and the importance of valuable content?
Are you comfortable providing direction to writers, while also taking the initiative to create effective, SEO-minded copy yourself?
If so, read on.
DO YOU HAVE…
- Bach degree with concentration in marketing, business, or communications?
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in SEO and content marketing?
- Expert knowledge of search engines and optimization practices?
- Familiarization with analytic tools?
- A knack for strategic thinking and solving problems?
- Excellent time management and organizational skills?
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal creative and development teams?
- Comfort speaking with and presenting to existing and potential clients?
- (MOST IMPORTANTLY) A good personality/heart/sense of humor?
YOU CAN EXPECT TO SPEND TIME…
- Reviewing client sites for areas of improvement and optimization.
- Researching top industry keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Providing effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Staying updated on both white hat and black hat SEO techniques.
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
- Being your smart, awesome self while having some fun with other awesome, smart people (plus a couple pups).
Sound good? Good.
Hit us up to get the ball (yeah, another ball reference) rolling.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.